Our Financial Trust Solutions
|Are typically family controlled|
|Are guaranteed by our legal partners|
|Are designed to deliver bloodline protection and tax benefits|
What sets us apart?
We provide advice, support and solutions – not just an off-the-shelf product!
Asset Preservation Trust
- Holds Death in Service lump sums, SIPP funds and personal pensions, including those in drawdown, following a client’s death.
- Holds death benefit payments from life cover policies, including critical illness policies and relevant life plans.
- Is bespoke to your client and certified with independent legal comment.
- The policy proceeds do not fall within your client’s estate and can be paid out without the grant of probate.
The Multiple Bond Trust
- Holds bonds from multiple providers which are not currently held in Trust.
- Used for absolute transfers or where clients retain the ‘income’ rights whilst giving up their right to capital.
- The bond is deemed outside of your client’s estate for IHT purposes after seven years.
The Solidus Loan Trust (Gift and Loan)
- Holds gift and loan sums from one or more existing or future bonds, or gifts from your client’s family estate.
- Assets from growth can be protected for use by the client’s beneficiaries.
- Ongoing maintenance of the Trust is required.