3 stages to protect your client’s wealth
Continuity of advice
At Solidus, we view wealth preservation in three stages.
Life-time planning focuses on reducing tax liability and protecting assets your clients want to pass on during their lifetime.
- Our Multiple Bond Trusts, Protective Gifting Trusts and Property Trusts can help achieve this goal.
Death-time planning focuses on directing wealth to where your client wants it to go whilst protecting it from social impacts and unnecessary taxation.
- Our Benefiary Protection Plans, Asset Preservation Trusts and Assurance Trusts do just that.
Post-death is the most important advice stage and is the time when the reason your client put the Trust framework in place is realised.
- Build an ongoing relationship with your client so that you can advise them through changing circumstances.
- Managing their Will and wealth leads to a stronger, more trusting bond and they will rely on you to guide and advise their family.
- Does the planning you put in place achieve what your client wants?